Every glider pilot serves as a volunteer – when it comes to helping each other at the air field. We all help each other.
However some members have volunteered to serve all glider pilots by serving as officers in the Valley Soaring Association (VSA).
- President – Pat Alford firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President – Jim Smith email@example.com
- Newsletter Tom Jue – tkj-VSA@sbcglobal.net
- Treasurer Frank Peale – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary – Cora J. Knowles – email@example.com
- Webmaster – Peter Kelly – firstname.lastname@example.org
The following was reported on Williams Today by Treasurer Frank Peale
Thanks to everyone who has already paid their Current Year VSA membership.
The $20 annual dues have supported pilots’ speaking and dinner events, magazine subscriptions and office equipment in the pilots lounge, oxygen tanks, new BBQ Grill, and other facilities supporting pilots and their families at the Williams Soaring site.
Membership can be paid in 2 ways :
1) cash to Williams office staff,
2) by check payable to VSA (mail c/o Williams Soaring, 2668 Husted Rd., Williams, CA 95987)
If you’d like to become a Valley Soaring Association member and have not yet, please contact the Williams Soaring staff.