Just about everyone is a volunteer – when it comes to activities on the field, but some have responsibilities beyond serving in an impromptu manner.
- President Ginny Farnsworth – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President – Pat Alford email@example.com
- Newsletter Tom Jue – tkj-VSA@sbcglobal.net
- Treasurer Frank Peale – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary – Cora J. Knowles – email@example.com
- Webmaster – Peter Kelly – firstname.lastname@example.org
The following was reported on Williams Today by Treasurer Frank Peale
Thanks to everyone who has already paid their Current Year VSA membership.
The $20 annual dues have supported pilots’ speaking and dinner events, magazine subscriptions and office equipment in the pilots lounge, oxygen tanks, new BBQ Grill, and other facilities supporting pilots and their families at the Williams Soaring site.
Membership can be paid in 2 ways :
1) cash to Williams office staff,
2) by check payable to VSA (mail c/o Williams Soaring, 2668 Husted Rd., Williams, CA 95987)
If you’d like to become a Valley Soaring Association member and have not yet, please contact the Williams Soaring staff.